Accounting & Payroll
|The Accounting & Payroll department is responsible to maintain the accounts of the clients and the company. They are also responsible to give replies to the queries, regarding accounts, raised by the clients and or the auditors.
The accounts department will follow accounting practices and reporting as required by Romanian Law.
Responsible in classifying, recording, analyzing processing of financial transactions including maintenance of related documents; prepares financial reports to various government entities and statement of accounts to principals; prepares budget and cash positions; and, prepare billing for manning fees.
The services rendered include:
• financial reporting in accordance with agreed procedures;
• development and implementation of new procedures as appropriate and agreed with the General Manager;
• wage calculations and payment of seafarers salary in Romanian currency;
• payment of legal taxes owed to Romanian authorities;
• payment of allotments;
• dealing with any feed-back from our customers related to the effectiveness of the financial management system.